Solus FS Limited is committed to preventing pollution and complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations, and other environmental requirements. It will regularly evaluate the environmental impact of our activities, products, and services, and it will take action to continually improve its environmental performance and its environmental management system.
It is the Company’s policy to:
- Minimise the use of energy, water, and natural resources;
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use, and recycling where possible;
- Store and dispose of waste safely and legally;
- Avoid the use of hazardous materials, where practical;
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers;
- Prevent environmental damage and minimise nuisance factors such as noise and air pollution; and
- Provide safe, clean, and hygienic working conditions.
The Company will define environmental objectives, targets, and improvement actions that are related to this Policy and its significant environmental aspects. It will regularly evaluate progress.
The Company is committed to providing relevant environmental training and promoting environmental awareness to employees and, where appropriate, to suppliers, and to communicating our environmental performance.
It will implement processes to prevent environmental non-conformities and to ensure that it is prepared to deal with potential environmental emergencies. This Policy will be regularly reviewed and updated to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation, and best practice.
A signed copy of this statement is available on request.
Date: 31 October 2022